Monday, February 16, 2009

Where Have You Been All My Life?

I've discovered Facebook. Well, not really discovered it. I've known about Facebook for a long time. But I've never joined. It just seemed like something all the kids were doing and, well, I'm not a kid. But recently I've had several people, including my sister LeClaire, tell me how fun it is and how many people they have gotten in touch with through Facebook. And I read an article that said that Facebook's fastest growing demographic is ages 35 and up. Which is most definitely me. So I joined.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those things like Tivo or cell phones. You are fine without it; more than fine, actually. But once you get into it you wonder how in the world you lived without it.

So, if you are on Facebook, look me up. We'll be friends. We'll write on each other's walls. It'll be fun.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you are on facebook now...it IS so addicting :)