Thursday, March 3, 2011

Imagination Movers

It's a wet, cold and snowy March day. Your mom has decided that today is THE DAY to catch up on cleaning and laundry. You don't have preschool or dance class and there are no friends to play with at the moment. You have already watched a bit of TV this morning while your mom was on the treadmill and you just need something to do. You put on your thinking cap and come up with what?

Apparently, if you are Tessa, this:


This game went on for quite a while. After I finished with my cleaning and sat down for a minute, I became the passenger and she and Tiana Bear flew my sisters (three Barbies who look absolutely nothing like me) to Hawaii. It was OK, though, because I read a book during my flight and my captain thoughtfully provided me with a pillow and a blanket to make me comfortable. I was even able to fold a load of laundry. Who knew flying could be so productive?

No comments: