Sunday, October 17, 2010

Miss October

I wish I was better about taking photographs. Not just quantity, but quality. I typically remember the camera for most major events in our lives and manage to get pictures of what is going on. But I wish I was better at it - more artistic, more creative. Creative, I'm not. I blame it on my left-brainedness. I am super-organized and can do calculus like nobody's business, but my sense of color and what looks good is lacking.

Luckily I have a wonderful friend and neighbor who more than makes up for my lack of creativity. She has enough for both of us. Anyway, she took some pictures of Miss Tessa last week. Here are a few of my favorites:












Just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, what a beauty! And so grown up.

mstokes said...

Funny, I wish that I had a few more left brained qualities!

Mom said...

Thanks. I must have looked at these a dozen times already.

Love,

Mom