Friday, November 6, 2009

Hmph

So November isn't going as swimmingly as I had hoped. We are still battling this stomach flu off and on. Jay and Henry both stayed home on Monday and then William was home on Tuesday. Thursday morning my mom immunity wore off and I was sick all day and Henry was home again, just not feeling that great. William and Jay finally seem to be 100% and Henry is back at school today and seems to be fine. I'm feeling lots better and kind of just holding my breath - any minute now I expect Tessa to start with a stomach ache.

I have wiped down every surface of the house with Clorox wipes more times than I can count - remote controls, light switches, door handles. The windows are open to air out the house. And still it continues to cause us some issues.

Whatever happened to the 24 hour stomach flu?

No comments: