Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

William enjoying his dinosaur playmat from Grandma:
Henry and his Sugar Bowl shirt:
Christmas morning came early for us:


Setting out cookies for Santa:

Clowning around with pillowcases made with love by Mom:


We've hunkered down for the day -it's been snowing all day here in Cache Valley so there will be lots of snow for sledding this weekend. Jay is taking the boys to a Utah Jazz game on Dec. 26th - Santa brought tickets for the Wright boys to enjoy. We are so grateful for family and friends this holiday season and especially for the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas, everyone!



2 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like a fun day!!

Mom said...

Rhonda,

You have no idea now much I am
enjoying your "blog". I find
myself reading and rereading it
every time I check my e-mail!!!
Thanks, so much. It seems each
to me that they "grow" between
pictures.

Love,

Mom