Monday, December 8, 2008

Brotherly Love


Some days it's nice to get a reminder that our children love each other, despite the bickering, teasing and arguing that occurs on a daily basis.

Today was a sick day for Henry. He was up during the night with what seems to be a 24-hour stomach bug. William had preschool this morning and when I picked him up, he asked me if Henry was still sick. I said, "yes, a little"; William's response was "good". I told William that it wasn't nice to want his brother to be sick and he replied, "I don't want him to be sick, but I like it when he gets to stay home from school so that we can be together."

Of course a few hours later they were whacking each other with pillows and fighting over what show to watch on TV, but it is occasionally nice to get a glimpse of the love they have for each other.

.

1 comment:

Lori said...

awww, that is sweet!