Saturday, May 24, 2014

Surf's Up

The LaShar's Year End Dance Review, featuring Tessa's class doing songs from Teen Beach Movie, was last weekend.  Once again we all enjoyed the show!



As you can see, her class had an adorable costume that fit perfectly with the theme.  I'm terrible with doing cute hairstyles and normally Tessa doesn't even care but on dance recital day she really wants something more special.  We took her to Cookie Cutters and they did an adorable braid that weaved around her flower headband.

The boys were good and told her how good she danced.  Nana Bunny and Cameron came to Logan to see the show!  It was another fun year at dance.  Thanks Mrs. Jenny for being such a good teacher for the past four years.

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!