Friday, January 18, 2013

The Blahs

I've got The Blahs.  I often get The Blahs in January.  January is boring and cold and not fun at all.  This year, January is particularly cold.  I think we've had one day above freezing since Christmas and most days top out around 12 degrees.  I always feel like I have a chill.  I want to eat soup all the time. 

The kids are doing well, though.  They play too many video games and watch too much TV but I console myself with the thought that the weather will turn eventually and they will once again be outside.

I have no pictures of the kids because The Blahs prohibit me from doing anything like picking up my camera and attempting to document something like Henry yelling at the Wii because he missed a field goal on Madden 13.

Mexico is looking pretty good right now.

No comments: