Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tessa the Other Reindeer

Today was Tessa's Kindergarten Christmas program.  These programs are exercises in cuteness, as you can see from the video below - sorry for the quality. 



They seriously sang a dozen songs but the program only lasts about 25 minutes.  Tessa is the reindeer in the middle of the video with the ponytail.   She doesn't seem to love being onstage or in the spotlight, which is funny because she loves dance and her recitals.  Maybe the Summit Elementary stage is just too much for her. 

Here is a picture of her before the program. 


My favorite thing was the matching reindeer tshirts.  I would never think to do something so cute with tshirts.  I guess it's a good thing that I don't teach kindergarten.

1 comment:

LJ Wright said...

Think my 6th graders would like shirts like that?