Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Pictorial

Tessa and I had our annual "Jay takes the boys down to Salt Lake City for a Ute game" Girl's Day Out last week.  It was a lot of fun.  After the boys left for pizza and football - the Ute's won, which was nice - we went and had a little spa day for her.  She got a haircut and cute braided hairstyle and something called Glitter Toes.  I thought it would just be shiny toenail polish but no, they actually shook glitter onto her toes.  She was looking quite snazzy.




We then went birthday present shopping for a few people we know and then went to dinner at the Olive Garden.  We topped it off with a Barbie movie and cheesecake at home.  It was quite fun and as much as I like a good college football game, I also like doing girl stuff with my buddy. 

For Halloween, the kids were Cinderella, Harry Potter and Charlie Brown Dressed Like a Ghost.  I don't know if you can tell that William's ghost costume has lots of holes cut into it, just like in "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown".  The idea was better than the execution and he got frustrated with the sheet pretty quickly but a good trick-or-treating time was had by all.

No comments: