Monday, October 27, 2014

High Roller

William likes to take online quizzes.  I have to be really careful about the websites, though, because well, you know - the internet.  But he will take random quizzes about which animal he would be or which state he should live in.  You see links all the time on Facebook and lots of people take them, but since William doesn't have a FB account I'm not sure where he discovered all these quizzes. I never take quizzes like that, mainly because I'm not on Facebook that often but also because I am quite sure I won't like the results.  I took one.  Once.  I wanted to know what state I should be living in, according to the internet.  I got Wyoming,  I wasn't impressed.

Anyway.

The other day he took one that supposedly matches you with the country you should be living in.  According to the quiz, William should be living in Monaco.

Seriously?  Because his almost 11 year old responses indicate a propensity for martinis and gambling?  What kind of quiz is this?  He took it again and got Dubai.  William is apparently quite the cosmopolitan man of the world.

I really want to take this quiz.  I want the internet to tell me that I should be living in France so I don't feel bad when I peruse Paris Real Estate websites, looking for the perfect apartment in the 6th Arrondissement.

I won't give in, though.  I have a bad feeling my answer wouldn't be anything nearly as fun as France.  Or even Monaco or Dubai.

I think I'm probably a Canada.  At least according to the internet.

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!