Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summertime

The end of the school year is so crazy!  Lots of projects that I help on at the elementary school come to a head and culminate all at once.  There are programs and parties and carnivals.  It is crazy busy.  But then it's over.  And school is out!

William and his awesome 4th grade teacher Mr. Lish:
 Henry helped at the Summit Carnival.  He was a huge help and worked hard all day, at least until he had to go to school for a Utah History test:
Tessa and her wonderful 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Adams
 First shaved ice of the summer from our favorite place - Pinks:



1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!