Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Quite alot has happened since William's birthday.  Tessa had her school opera (she was a dancing elf in Elves Got Talent) and her holiday dance revue.  Since I bug Jay to give me pictures and video of these events and it never seems to happen, he got me an iPhone for Christmas.  I guess this means that I will always have a camera with me and am now responsible for images and video.  Fair enough.

We have had a nice holiday.  For the past two years our little family has been felled by the stomach flu in the days leading up to Christmas.  Not this year.  I was ready - it was going around the school and other than Tessa having a little bout of it a few weeks ago on a Saturday, no one else was sick.  A Christmas Miracle!

The boys got a new Playstation and have basically done this all day:


Well, they played their new games all day, other than to take a movie break after lunch.

Tessa's big gift was the American Girl Campus Snack Cart.  It is pretty cute.



They each got a few books and two family movies.  Nice and easy and not too much.  It is nice that they are older now and Christmas doesn't involve cleaning out the family room so we can make room for all the stuff that they receive.

Jay is off the entire time the kids are off and we are having fun.  It finally stopped snowing and warmed up a bit.  Life is good.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!