Monday, July 1, 2013

July Already?

How is it already July?  This summer is going by so fast!

Baseball is winding down.  A few more games and then tournaments for both boys and we are done.  We should be gearing up for swim lessons this month - I have the kids taking private lessons from a friend and I have high hopes that it will work out.  Grandma is visiting starting next week so the kids are excited about seeing her again.

Henry has found himself a little summer job.  My friend Melissa owns a Shaved Ice business and also does Sno Cones for special events and she has hired him to make sugar water for her a few days a week.  His pay is an old iPhone that they have laying around.  He won't use it as a phone but it will be a good replacement for the iPod touch that died a sorry death in our washing machine back in March.  He is excited.

Oh and every year I tell Henry he absolutely cannot start talking about his birthday until July because he drives me crazy with it.  He would plan his party in April if I let him and it really annoys me so I have given him a July 1st start time to even mention his birthday to me.  Honestly that's pushing it a little too because his birthday isn't until the 31st.  So guess who started yacking at me this morning at 8 am about planning his party?  You guessed it.


No comments: