Monday, April 30, 2012

Introducing...

the newest member of our family.

Star Renee Wright


I'm a sucker and let Tessa open her birthday present early - an American Girl Doll.  I couldn't take it anymore!  She had picked out the doll and knew that it was on it's way.  What she didn't know was that it arrived a full three weeks before her birthday.  I thought we'd get away with hiding it until May 3rd but then she started asking me to check my email to see where it was.  As it had already been delivered and was currently residing in the back of my closet, I just clicked around my email a bit and said, "it's really close!" 

Anyway, we caved on Saturday and let her open her gifts from us (Star) and Grandma (an AG doll outfit).  She was giddier than I've ever seen her.  Her doll from Christmas, Lizzie, now has a sister.  Star's middle name is Renee since all the girls in our family have the middle name of Renee.  She went to dance class with us today.  They are best friends already.

Little girls are fun!

No comments: