Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pinkalicious

Tessa, like many 5 year old girls, loves pink. So when she requested a pink bike for her birthday, I took it in stride. Jay commented that it was "awfully pink" but she loves it so what can you do. When she's in full pink mode, however, it's truly spectacular:




The day I took this picture she was riding around the cul-de-sac when our neighbor came home. Tessa was trying to ride her bike while looking backwards, which is a recipe for trouble, so I tried to explain to her why she had to look where she was going when riding her bike. Her response - "I was worried that she wouldn't see me on my bike." Not to worry, I told her. I'm fairly sure that astronauts on the International Space Station could see her in all her pinktastic glory.

I personally think that the bejeweled sunglasses are the best part!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I LOVE it!!

bevnmax said...

Happy birthday Tessa. Don't you look just wonderful on your new pink bike.Love the sunnies too - but where is your helmet? I expect you will never have to chase those boys off your lovely pink bike!! Clever girl! Just starting to cool down in Aussie-you will be glad to see the sun by the sound of it.
Love from Bev and Max XXX