Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nutcracker Lite

Tessa had a mini-dance recital today. Her little class performed four dances for family and friends. Jay was able to leave work early to watch. The girls were so cute and did a great job. Here are two of her dances.

This was one of my favorites. They've been working on it for a while. My friend Melissa was there and commented, "she's sure got the shaking part down." Yes, yes she does.




This recital was pretty laid back. The girls wore their favorite dance outfit (hers was a gift from Grandma) and we were literally there for 15 minutes. The "big" recital is in May so mark your calendars now if you want to be overwhelmed with cuteness.

Oh and I was going to post another video but the second one wouldn't upload to my blog. Don't despair, however - I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Tessa is doing great!!! She does have lots of rthymn and talent and
her performance was great!! Of course, I am not predijuce, even if I am her grandma. I am so glad that she still likes the costume. I will have to tell my friend, she will get a kick out of that.

Love,

Mom