Thursday, September 24, 2015

Falling into Fall

I'm not really sure how I can be busier now that the kids are in school all day, but I am.  It seems like there is always something to do and somewhere to go.  But busy means not boring so I'll take it.

The first weekend after school started we went to Lagoon.  Lagoon is an amusement park just north of Salt Lake City.  We've never actually taken our kids but the Wrights of Brno were visiting from the Czech Republic and they wanted to go so we went.  It ended up being a fun day.  Henry and William loved the roller coasters and Tessa won two stuffed animals playing games.










The next weekend I took Tessa to see a local theater group production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  It was really good and we had a lot of fun.   Tessa has been really interested in musical theater lately so it was fun to share that with her.  She is taking a Musical Theater class at a local dance studio this year and is excited to perform.




Tessa also signed up for orchestra.  I wasn't sure that I wanted her to commit to another after school activity but she was really excited about it so we will try it for a year and see how it goes.  She is playing the viola.  Orchestra sign ups were across town one evening so I took all the kids with me.  After we got her all squared away we went to Yogurtland, which for some reason I call Yogurt town.  Oh well.  It's a fun place to go, especially now that our favorite shaved ice place is closed for the season.



2 comments:

Beverley Antuar said...

Hello Wright family.....Finally a minute to myself to try to catch up on the news from friends. Exciting life you all seem to live over there. Max has gone into a nursing home at the end of May - quite a stressful time for all of us - however he seems settled in now.He will be 87 in Feb. Terri and I had a week in sth island of NZealand in Sept. Lovely break away and beautiful weather for us while there.Terri's birthday today as well as Melbourne Cup day here. Going to be hot in Brizzie 35 degrees . I have already battened up with windows and blinds closed.
Going to Sydney later this month to stay with my niece for a week. Her Mum died when she was quite young and she was adopted out.
Glad to hear you are all well and aren't the kids growing up.......as for me I am just growing older, more wrinkly and still beating Max at Skipbo..lots of love to you all from Bev XXXXXX

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!