Thursday, August 6, 2015

14

So Henry is 14 now.  To celebrate he invited a couple of friends to go to the Aquatic Center and hang out for the day.  We (my friend Nicole and I) provided pizza and drinks and snacks.  Kids played and swam.  I was tired at the end of the day.  Henry, however, came home, had a quick dinner and a piece of cake, went to a friends house to help on his Eagle project, then played night games at another friends house until 11 pm.

Must be nice to have all that energy!

14 year old boys don't generally enjoy having their moms take pictures -  this one is from the top of the Space Needle when Henry recorded our families visit on their electronic guest book.



Henry is a great kid!  We love him and are happy to see what his high school years bring.

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!