Saturday, October 27, 2012

GNO

Today is the Wright boys annual pilgrimage to Salt Lake City to Mecca, aka Rice Eccles Stadium.  It actually did turn into a Wright boys trip - with Jay, Henry and William picking up Brad and Boston in Ogden and meeting Andrew and Colin for some pre-game pizza and fun.  Actually, as I type this the game hasn't even started yet since it was a late kick-off.  Thank goodness we don't have church until 1 pm this year since I doubt Jay and the boys will make it back to Hyde Park much before 1 am.

Tessa and I did our annual Girl's Night. This year we started at the Green Canyon Corn Maze, where Tessa's dance class performed their Halloween dances. I got a little on video but am having trouble uploading the video right now.  I'll try again later.

After the performance we went out to dinner.  She chose Apple Spice Bakery.  I was kind of surprised but she has apparently been wanting to try it and she loved it.  She had a grilled cheese sandwich and shared part of my chef salad.  After dinner, we rented a video from Redbox (her choice again - the new Barbie DVD The Princess and the Popstar) and made brownies. 

She kept talking about how it was "just the girls" today.  She even informed me during dinner that I was pretty lucky because I had her to talk to while the boys were gone.

She's right.  I'm pretty lucky.

1 comment:

mstokes said...

Your boys were good luck! Utes got a WIN!