Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Encore, Encore

I remembered that our digital camera takes video as well, so here is a video of Tessa singing "Follow the Prophet".


I know that they sing other verses of this song in Primary but this is the only one that she knows. And it drives William absolutely berserk when she sings it, because it gets "stuck in my head". So of course she follows him around the house, singing at the top of her little lungs.

You can also see a handwriting sample below:

Why do kids make a million lines when they are writing E? If you want to get technical, this looks more like TEZZQ, but it's just such a novelty to have a child who shows any interest in writing at this age. Henry and William could write their names by the time they were 4 1/2 or 5, but I can't even remember them doing more than write a single letter at 3 (or even almost 4).

So - singing, writing. Must be a girl thing.

2 comments:

mstokes said...

That is precious! SO Cute Tess!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute. She reminds me (and kind of looks like) my youngest who has long brown hair and is 4 almost 5. I need to take more pictures. You are so good.