Sunday, October 18, 2009

Why Do I....

...obsessively check Jay's flight status any time he is travelling? He's on his way to New York City tonight (I'm trying to control my jealousy) and I keep checking to see where his plane is. Oh, look, they're over Iowa now.

...let my kids talk me into playing Lego Star Wars with them? I mean, really? Aren't there better ways for a 41 year old woman to spend her time?

...have such a hard time sticking to my treadmill routine? I mean, I absolutely love the way I feel after I exercise. I only hate the process during the first 10 minutes or so - once I hit my stride I'm good to go. So why do I let other things distract me from being healthier?

...still look at Disneyland websites? We won't be going back there for a few years yet I still check those websites fairly regularly. Why can't I let it go?

...procrastinate so much? Tessa's baby book isn't even halfway complete. Don't even get me started on photo albums for the past two years. I love having those things to look at but I don't make the time I need to complete them.

If you have the answer to the above questions, let me know. I'm too busy to come up with reasonable answers myself. I've got to make sure that Jay's flight is safely over Illinois.

1 comment:

mstokes said...

I love it! You are normal. We all do silly things! Thats what makes you Rhonda Ranae Royal Wright!